integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Friday, March 25, 2005
hey guys...after a long tiring day..all I can conclude is
ORCHARD SUX BIG TIME
I thought it was going to be one cool day with my friends..but GUESS WAD. It was probably the sianest, most horrible outing I had in my entire life.
The morning was ok..shiyan and xue qi came over for swimming...ailing went her Ahma's house again...and joelene wasnt free..so was yr..so it'was juz the 3 of us..it was still fun though..we had great fun..
then we met yanru at JEC to have lunch..cooll...had KFC..saw bryan and the gang at JEC..aww..sho poor thing..they couldnt go ice skating..hope you guys still had a blast in JP...even if JP was sian..it wont be as sian as the day we had at orchard..seriously.
We headed off for orhard and waited there for Pris to turn up..yea i know it wasnt her fault she was late, but waiting somehow did do some damage to the whole holiday spirit. She came and upon reaching the top of this escalator, there was this idiotic man..who was saying..
I aint asking for u guys to do a survey...or sell anything..we're just asking for a simple donation, not 100 dollars, 99 onli larr..okok..juz kidding..
Kids all make mistakes..u and I make them..i mean who doesnt..
They take drugs and all that..they deserve a second chance dont they?! So pls!! 10 dollars isnt alot! I bet u all spend more than that in one day..come on..
and xue qi and I was like..um...2 of us share 10 dollars larr...b bucks/person..and he was like
I was hoping..each of you give 10 larr..
Like IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?!
Anyways..we shared..then headed off to loads of places..with no aim...went hearen..and taka..and plaza..didnt buy anything..except that bracelet I bought for my mom's bd..haha...thnx guys for helping me pick it out.
Took neoprints as well..haha..sho fun..I think tt was the onli thing tt was KINDA fun..
haix...
The gals wanted to go MArina bay to buffet...but i seriously had no stinking utility for a buffet. And besides I had to go home for dinner. My dad was bringing us out to some seafood restaurant..haha..
They were real down..and sian, not to mention. I hated it. I think we really wasted out time. But aiya..take as bonding time..nothing much to rmb though..
One thing's final..
ORCHARD SUX..
Oh yea..2b has a blog le!!
Pls go visit if you have the time.
nitez guys
JM OUT